Thursday, March 7, 2019

Dear Henry

Dear Henry,

I am so proud of you and the man you are becoming.  Yesterday, you turned ten years old.  What impresses me most is the love you have for your family.  You're always there to lend a hand and help out.  You always make time for your younger sister.  Even if it means playing what she wants to play.

You're a great friend to those around you.  Always keeping the feelings of others in your thoughts.  Making others smile and feel their self-worth is one of you best traits.

I look at you and see your curiosity and I hope you never lose that quality.  Life is something to constantly be curious about and to motivate you to try new things.

Love,
Dad

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and precious, John. You have 2 incredible young men you are raising. I can tell by how they speak to adults. I look forward to meeting Claire next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. It makes me want to write a little note to each of my children so they know how proud of them I really am...they'll have it in writing. Thanks for sharing, your boys are awesome individuals.

    ReplyDelete